Pesticide Application PA1/PA6A Safe Handling And Application Of Pesticides
£510.00 + VAT pp
City & Guilds NPTC
(Unit 151 PA6A) 021654
PA1 Independent Assessment - Online e-volve test PA6A Practical test and answer verbal questions
These courses can be run separately but 95% of people take them together. PA1 Safe Use of Pesticides is the prerequisite of PA6 Pedestrian Handheld Equipment. A candidate cannot take the assessment for PA6 or any of the other practical modules unless he or she has achieved a PA1 qualification.
The price of PA1/PA6 is £510.00 + VAT pp
The price of PA1 only is £250.00 + VAT pp
The price of PA6A only is £310.00 + VAT pp
The PA6AW (around water) element can usually be included in the PA6 training upon request, price on application.
It is recommended that you should take a refresher course every:
3 - 5 years (spray regularly)
2 - 3 years (do not spray often)
All independent assessments are undertaken on a separate day, a few days after the training.
We now have Refresher only courses running at Allscott which are now available to book.
Contact: Carol.Smith@groundstraining.com for details.
On-site courses can also be arranged in many areas of the UK. Email Carol.Smith@groundstraining.com for a quote stating how many people you anticipate will attend. We run monthly open PA1/PA6 courses at our Allscott base.
These qualifications are for operators of pesticide application equipment and pest controllers. If you are applying pesticides in a commercial role/commercial quantity then you are legally required by the Chemicals Regulation Directorate (CRD) (Control of Pesticides Regulations 1986) (as amended) to take this qualification.
- Friday 19 January, 2018, Assessment Monday 22 January 2018, FULLY BOOKED
- Thursday 15/Friday 16 February 2018, Assessment Monday 19 February 2018, Allscott Park, Telford, TF6 5DY | FULLY BOOKED
- Thursday 8/Friday 9 March 2018, Assessment Monday 12 March 2018, Allscott Park, Telford, TF6 5DY | BOOK NOW
- Thursday 22/Friday 23 March 2018, Assessment Monday 26 March 2018, Allscott Park, Telford, TF6 5DY | BOOK NOW
- Thursday 26/Friday 27 April 2018, Assessment Monday 30 April 2018, Allscott Park, Telford, TF6 5DY | BOOK NOW
- Thursday 24/Friday 25 May 2018, Assessment Tuesday 29 May 2018, Allscott Park, Telford, TF6 5DY | BOOK NOW
- Thursday 28/Friday 29 June 2018, Assessment Monday 2 July 2018, Allscott Park, Telford, TF6 5DY | BOOK NOW
- Thursday 26/Friday 27 July 2018, Assessment Monday 30 July 2018, Allscott Park, Telford, TF6 5DY | BOOK NOW